Becoming a consulting member of the House of PMO enables your organisation to leverage all the benefits of House of PMO membership and a licence to commercially exploit the PMO Competency Framework with your clients and other third parties.
Membership is targeted at professional services consultancies, individual consultants and training organisations.
Membership pricing is based on organisation size and requirements.
Consulting membership has been created to enable organisations, whatever their size, leverage House of PMO content and output when delivering PMO consultancy to their clients.
If you’re working with clients and would like to use the PMO Competency Framework as part of your solution, you will need a licence to do so and this is the membership level you need. If you’re not looking to commercially utilise the Framework with clients, we suggest you consider Individual or Corporate Membership instead.
Online Membership Benefits
Named employees with full membership benefits – that’s access to all the content, virtual and in-person events plus discounts and exclusives invites.
PMO Competency Framework Licence
As a consulting member you have access to the PMO Competency Framework in PDF format with a licence to use the Framework with your clients.
Online Member Benefits
- Access to all online content
- Access to all in-person events (excluding PMO Conference)
- Access to all virtual events
- Access to the PMO Competency Framework
- Access to all previous PMO Conference recorded sessions
- Access to research and reports
PMO Competency FrameworkYour Licence
- Use the PMO Competency Framework to create assessment tools for your clients – soft copy of the Framework provided (clients will need to be Corporate Members)
- The opportunity to use Comaea, our own self-assessment software with your clients – grouped together and overseen by you, with manager level access (additional cost applies)
- Your named employees can use Comaea to undertake their own self-assessment.
Additional Add-On Services
With the consulting membership you are able to extend the benefits offered to your clients (additional costs apply):
- Add additional named users (full members)
- Add additional Comaea users
- Use the digital library option to ensure all your employees have access to the PMO Competency Framework book when they need it.
- Bring House of PMO to your organisation – for in-house events.
- Sponsor or run an event for House of PMO members.
- Exhibit at the annual PMO Conference.
- Become an ATO for House of PMO training courses.