Becoming a corporate member of the House of PMO enables your organisation to leverage all the benefits of House of PMO membership, as well as providing named individuals full membership status. You will also have access to a few added extras such as a licence to use the PMO Competency Framework.
Membership is based on the number of named individuals and starts with a package of 10.
Named Employee Membership
With House of PMO corporate membership, you can provide your PMO employees with access to great PMO content and events to help them develop in their PMO career.
Corporate membership also gives your organisation access to exclusive corporate membership events to help benchmark and learn from other organisations who take PMO seriously.
Becoming a corporate member is also great for recruitment activities, showing the wider PMO community you’re committed to supporting their development.
Full Membership Benefits
Each named employee has full membership benefits – that’s access to all the content, virtual and in-person events plus discounts and exclusive invites.
Access to the PMO Competency Framework
As a corporate member you have access to the PMO Competency Framework with a licence to use the Framework within your organisation.
Discounts on PMO Conference Bookings
Gain access to group booking discounts for the annual PMO Conference
Pricing – £1350 + VAT
Includes all member benefits, competency framework licence and group booking discounts for up to 10 named employees
£2000 + VAT
Includes all member benefits, competency framework licence and group booking discounts for up to 20 named employees
£2500 + VAT
Includes all member benefits, competency framework licence and group booking discounts for up to 30 named employees
£3000 + VAT
Includes all member benefits, competency framework licence and group booking discounts for up to 40 named employees
Get in touch for more details on increment pricing.
Full Member BenefitsFor Each Named Employee
- Access to all online content
- Access to all virtual events
- Access to all in-person events (excluding PMO Conference)
- Access to exclusive and corporate member only events
- Access to the PMO Competency Framework Self-Assessment
- Access to all previous PMO Conference recorded sessions
- Access to research and reports
PMO Competency FrameworkYour Licence
- Use the PMO Competency Framework within your own in-house assessment tools – soft copy of the Framework provided.
- Use the PMO Competency Framework in your third-party supplied assessment system (additional cost applies).
- The opportunity of using Comaea, our own self-assessment software for your named employees – grouped together and overseen by your managers (additional cost applies)
- Or individual employees can use Comaea independently.
Additional Add-On Services
With corporate membership you are able to extend the benefits offered to your employees:
- Use the online PMO competency framework assessment – Comaea – set up and configured for you and your employees.
- Use the digital library option to ensure all your employees have access to the PMO Competency Framework book when they need it.
- Bring House of PMO to your organisation – for in-house events.
- Skill up your employees with the House of PMO Essentials training courses.