The day to day responsibilities of a PMO Administrator explained
Join House of PMO’s Eileen Roden and Lindsay Scott as they explain the role of a PMO Administrator, also known as a Project Co-ordinator or Project Support Officer.
This is a joint webinar with APMG International, who are the House of PMO’s qualification partner.
In this webinar they will:
- Provide insights into the day-to-day responsibilities of a PMO Administrator
- Explain the key knowledge, skills and behaviours required to perform well in the role
- Outline the core capabilities you need to support projects and programmes
- Explain how you can get into the role of PMO Administrator for the first-time, kick starting your career
- Share the development opportunities that exist for PMO Administrators and explain the possible career paths.
The webinar will be approximately an hour long and this will include a 15-minute opportunity for the audience to ask questions.