Getting Started with a PMO Self Assessment
This session is all about getting started with the PMO self-assessment, which accompanies the PMO Competency Framework.
It covers all the main features of the self-assessment such as the different roles, different PMO contexts, the competences, knowledge, skills and behaviours and proficiency levels. It also includes how to start your self-assessment and suggests ways to get the most out of the assessment process – including reflection and evidence gathering.
Presentation DeckDownload the Deck
Are you inspired to take your PMO self-assessment? Here’s how you can get started:
- You can purchase the PMO Competency Framework in book form from Amazon or TSO. You don’t need the book to do the self-assessment online but the book will be a staple on your bookshelf throughout your PMO career. Available: [Amazon] or [TSO]
- Become a member of the House of PMO (if you are not already!) – you get access to the online self-assessment as part of your member benefits. [Membership]
- Get signed up for access to the online tool [complete the form here]
- Receive the login details and access the Comaea system.
- You’re now ready to start your assessment.
You can also access a previous session on self-assessments which gives an overview and download Points on a Page – access it here.