Antura is participating in and sponsoring PMO Conference 2018.
Since 2001, Antura has been successfully supplying organisations with the Antura Projects PPM tool – a complete solution for project, portfolio and resource management.
Antura Projects is trusted by hundreds of midsize to large organisations and has over 150,000 satisfied users in more than 50 countries. Their customers include several well-known companies and organisations such as Husqvarna, PostNord, SJ, Saab, Intrum Justitia, Lantmännen and Assa Abloy.
Antura say they offer “the perfect combination of powerful features, great flexibility, and outstanding usability!”
Best practice in implementing your new PPM Tool
Antura has been implementing its Antura Projects tool, a complete project portfolio & resource management (PPM) tool to organisations for 17 years.
Based on Anturas experience, they have recommended the best practices for successfully implementing a new PPM tool
- Set a clear purpose and agree on objectives for what you and your organisation need a PPM tool to do (such as increasing visibility on the whole project portfolio).
- Get commitment from a sponsor and management on the purpose and objectives behind the new PPM tool.
- Agree on change management, as once you have that management support you will need to agree on changes in processes, roles and responsibilities (linked to the maturity of your PMO)
- Ensure you have the right staffing, with the key to this being to ensure that there is a strong bond of trust between the organisation and the project manager overseeing this vital task
- Examine other related processes and systems, because a PPM tool will not exist in isolation.
- Decide on a phased implementation or “big bang” approach
- Understand the PPM tool vendor’s role
- Focus on user adoption and training
- Ensure continuous improvement because it should be a tool that can continue to grow with you.
If you’d like to discuss how Antura could help you, then please come visit them at their booth at the PMO conference or visit www.antura.com